The half-zip sweater delivers outstanding thermal insulation. Durable, breathable and easy care. Details such as pipings and prints make it very presentable both on and off the course. This garment belongs to a new eco-generation of INSULA™ fabric made 100% from recycled plastic bottles.
Size: S - 3XL
FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- Recycled polyester from PET bottles
- Extremely breathable.
- Soft stretchy comfort
- Warming effect #2
- BLUESIGN® approved fabric
- Chest pocket.
- 90% recycled polyester/10% elastane.
- Excellent thermal insulation properties keep the body warm and comfortable.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Soft, stretchy and snug fitting garment, specially developed for golfers.
- Perfect intermediate layer under a GORE-TEX® or a WINDSTOPPER® jacket.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash.
INSULA™ garments are soft with a light, airy material structure. The fabric has built-in air chambers which are warmed by the body heat and provide extremely effective and long-lasting thermal insulation.
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not tumble dry – hang to dry. Iron at low temperature 110°/230F. Do not dry clean. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.