Our best-selling, unicoloured half-zip sweater has established itself as a mainstay garment in the range. Very presentable to be worn both on and off the course. Features the Galvin Green logo on the right shoulder. This garment belongs to a new eco-generation of INSULA™ fabric made 100% from recycled plastic bottles.
Size: S - 4XL
FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- Recycled polyester from PET bottles
- Extremely breathable.
- Soft stretchy comfort
- Warming effect #2
- BLUESIGN® approved fabric
- 90% recycled polyester/10% elastane.
- Excellent thermal insulation properties keep the body warm and comfortable.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Soft, stretchy and snug fitting garment, specially developed for golfers.
- Perfect intermediate layer under a GORE-TEX® or a WINDSTOPPER® jacket.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash.
INSULA™ garments are soft with a light, airy material structure. The fabric has built-in air chambers which are warmed by the body heat and provide extremely effective and long-lasting thermal insulation.
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not tumble dry – hang to dry. Iron at low temperature 110°/230F. Do not dry clean. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.