Premium waterproof trousers in lightweight stretch GORE-TEX fabric with C-KNIT™ backer. The revolutionary fabric has a super smooth hand feel and can ‘slide & glide’ over garments underneath. Its complex 3-layer construction makes it highly breathable and durable. The trousers come with an elasticated waist with drawstring at the back, plus a zip fly opening and zipped front pockets. Two covered back pockets. Inner-leg seam strengthened by clever design and reinforced fabric used on the bottom edge for exceptional durability. Long leg openings zipped with water repellent zips at the back.
Size: S - 3XL
- Extremely breathable.
- Smooth C-KNIT™ backer that "slides and glides" with the golfers swing.
Extra abrasion resistant fabric at the bottom edge of the trouser leg
Water repellent zippers.
Fly opening for ease of taking off and putting on
Split inseam for extra comfort and abrasion resistance
Elasticated waist with drawstring.
Fleece lined front pockets
Two back pockets with touch and close fasteners
Leg hem adjustment.
- Latest GORE-TEX® technology in golf.
- Super-smooth hand feel, can easily 'slide & glide' over garments underneath.
- 3-layer lightweight GORE-TEX® fabric with excellent breathability and durability.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
A brand new premium ultra-light weight GORE-TEX stretch fabric with C-KNIT™ backer. The revolutionary Japanese-made fabric has a super- smooth hand feel and can ‘slide & glide’ over garments underneath. Its complex 3-layer construction makes it highly breathable as well as durable.
GORE-TEX stretch fabric with C-KNIT™ backer
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.