The trousers designed to match the ARIANA jacket in the same new GORE-TEX®fabric withC-KNIT™ backer featuring a super smooth handfeel and ability to ‘slide & glide’ over garments underneath. Extremely breathable. Two front pockets and a covered back pocket featuring water repellent zips. Adjustable waist width. Water repellent long leg zips and fly opening for easy dressing. Waist and lower leg adjusted with practical Velcro tabs that streamlines the profile. Cut with a higher back to retain the shirt over the lower back when bending over putts. Available in 10 sizes.
Size: XS - XL
FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- Smooth C-KNIT™ backer that "slides and glides" with the golfers swing.
- Extremely breathable.
Waist width adjustment.
Leg hem adjustment.
Back pocket with touch and close fasteners
Front pockets with zipper closing
Split inseam for extra comfort and abrasion resistance
Fly opening for ease of taking off and putting on
Water repellent zippers.
- Latest GORE-TEX® technology in golf.
- Super-smooth hand feel, can easily 'slide & glide' over garments underneath.
- 3-layer lightweight GORE-TEX® fabric with excellent breathability and durability.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
A brand new premium ultra-light weight GORE-TEX stretch fabric with C-KNIT™ backer. The revolutionary Japanese-made fabric has a super- smooth hand feel and can ‘slide & glide’ over garments underneath. Its complex 3-layer construction makes it highly breathable as well as durable.
GORE-TEX stretch fabric with C-KNIT™ backer
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.