Premium waterproof trousers in GORE-TEX® fabric with C-KNIT® backer designed to match the ABIGAIL jacket made in the same revolutionary Japanese fabric that has a super smooth texture and can ‘slide n glide’ over garments underneath. Its complex 3-layer construction makes it highly breathable as well as durable. Hidden front pockets and a covered back pocket with water-repellent zips. Water-repellent long leg zips and fly opening for easy dressing. Waist and lower leg adjusted with practical Velcro tabs, plus pre-bent knees for added playability. Cut with a higher back to retain the shirt over the lower back when bending over putts.
Size: XS - XL
FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- GORE-TEX® fabric with stretch.
- Elasticated waist.
- Smooth "slide and glide" inside.
- Extremely breathable.
- Adjustable leg width.
- Back pocket.
- Front pockets.
- Split inseam for abrasion resistance.
- Zipper fly opening.
- Water repellent zippers.
- GORE-TEX® stretch fabric with C-KNIT® backer.
- Latest GORE-TEX® technology in golf.
- Super-smooth hand feel, can easily 'slide & glide' over garments underneath.
- 3-layer lightweight GORE-TEX® fabric with excellent breathability and durability.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
A brand new premium ultra-light weight GORE-TEX stretch fabric with C-KNIT™ backer. The revolutionary Japanese-made fabric has a super- smooth hand feel and can ‘slide & glide’ over garments underneath. Its complex 3-layer construction makes it highly breathable as well as durable.
GORE-TEX stretch fabric with C-KNIT™ backer
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.