New waterproof trousers in GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology fabric. Likely to be worn as the only trousers in wet weather. Highly breathable and totally waterproof with water-repellent zips on two front pockets and the leg openings. Elasticated waist, fly opening and cut with a higher back to retain the shirt when bending over putts. Pre-bent knees for added playability. Ankle width adjuster streamlines the profile.
Size: XS - XL
FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- Adjustable leg width.
- Back pocket.
- Elasticated waist.
- Extra abrasion resistant fabric at the leg hem.
- Front pockets.
- Split inseam for abrasion resistance.
- Water repellent zippers.
- Zipper fly opening.
- GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology fabric.
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.