New waterproof trousers in GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology fabric. Likely to be worn as the only trousers in wet weather. Highly breathable and totally waterproof with water-repellent zips on two front pockets and the leg openings. Elasticated waist, fly opening and cut with a higher back to retain the shirt when bending over putts. Pre-bent knees for added playability. Ankle width adjuster streamlines the profile.
Size: XS - XL
FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- Elasticated waist.
Fly opening for ease of taking off and putting on
Front pockets with zipper closing
Back pocket with touch and close fasteners
Split inseam for extra comfort and abrasion resistance
Leg hem adjustment.
Water repellent zippers.
Extra abrasion resistant fabric at the bottom edge of the trouser leg
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.