The lightest Shell layer jacket in the range at 230 g, with no unnecessary fabric or features. A shortsleeve full-zip jacket in GORE-TEX® Stretch fabric. Extremely flexible and breathable, while providing reassuring protection from rain and wind. Folds down to store in most bag pockets.
Size: S - 3XL
- Extremely breathable.
- Adjustable chest width
Pocket on chest with zipper closing
Adjustable waist width
Repositioned side seam for optimum comfort and fit
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.