Waterproof trousers in GORE-TEX® fabric with a solid lining. An elasticated waist and large adjustable leg-end openings make them easier to get on and off. Two fleece-lined front pockets and one back pocket, plus a fly opening with a protective front panel.
Size: XS - XL
FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- Adjustable leg width.
- Back pocket.
- Elasticated waist and drawstring for perfect fit.
- Extra abrasion resistant fabric at the leg hem.
- Front pockets with fleece lining.
- Lightweight lining.
- Split inseam for abrasion resistance.
- Zipper fly opening.
- GORE-TEX[®] fabric with solid lining.
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Soft and smooth outer materials that provide comfort and excellent drape characteristics.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing moisture to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX fabric with mesh lining
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.