The lightest Shell layer jacket in the range at 230 g, with no unnecessary fabric or features. A shortsleeve full-zip jacket in GORE-TEX® Stretch fabric, which displays the stretch directions on the inside. Extremely flexible and breathable, while providing reassuring protection from rain and wind. Folds down to store in most bag pockets.
Size: S - 3XL
- Adjustable chest width
Adjustable waist width
Repositioned side seam for optimum comfort and fit
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.