Providing a classic uni-colour option in the GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology range for on or off course wear. The waterproof full- zip jacket with smart definition trim has two concealed front pockets and adjustable cuffs. Extremely lightweight at 335 g and sleeves shaped to perfection.
This is an Upcycle edition garment. When we produce our core collections, we sometimes get small quantity of exclusive, high performance fabric left over. Instead of scrapping this perfectly fine fabric, we have found a way to use it to produce small quantities of a few, exclusively designed garments – The Upcycle edition.
Size: S - XXL
FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- Repositioned side seam for optimum comfort.
- Shaped sleeves for easy movement.
- Elastic drawstring at the hem.
- Front pockets.
- Cuffs with rain channel.
- Adjustable cuffs
- GORE-TEX[®] Paclite(R) Technology fabric.
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.