THE ALBATROS full zip jacket is made in soft handfeel GORE-TEX® fabric with C-KNIT™ backer. Inserts in GORE-TEX® Superstretch at elbows and shoulders gives maximum flexibility. The jacket feature two front pockets and adjustors on the chest and collar to help with the fit and keep out the rain. The sleeves are shaped for easy movement in the swing. Soft constructed cuffs with touch & close adjustment and water repellent zippers make sure to keep the rain out.The GORE-TEX® fabric is completely waterproof and extremely breathable for maximum comfort. The ALBATROS jacket is designed exclusively for The 2018 European Ryder Cup Team and carries the EUROPE chest badge and flag symbol at the back of the neck, just as the TEAM are wearing.
Size: S - XXL
- GORE-TEX® fabric with stretch.
Cuffs with tab and touch and close fastener
- Smooth C-KNIT™ backer that "slides and glides" with the golfers swing.
- Extremely breathable.
- Pre shaped sleeves
- Adjustable chest width
Collar width adjustment.
Front pockets with zipper closing
Adjustable waist width
Repositioned side seam for optimum comfort and fit
Water repellent zippers.
- Latest GORE-TEX® technology in golf.
- Super-smooth hand feel, can easily 'slide & glide' over garments underneath.
- 3-layer lightweight GORE-TEX® fabric with excellent breathability and durability.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
A brand new premium ultra-light weight GORE-TEX® stretch fabric with C-KNIT™ backer. The revolutionary Japanese-made fabric has a super- smooth hand feel and can ‘slide & glide’ over garments underneath. Its complex 3-layer construction makes it highly breathable as well as durable.
GORE-TEX® stretch fabric with C-KNIT® backer
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.