Waterproof trousers in GORE-TEX fabric with a solid lining. An elasticated waist and large adjustable leg-end openings make them easier to get on and off. Two fleece-lined front pockets and one back pocket, plus a fly opening with a protective front panel.
Size: XS - XL
- Extremely breathable.
Light weight lining
Extra abrasion resistant fabric at the bottom edge of the trouser leg
Fly opening for ease of taking off and putting on
Split inseam for extra comfort and abrasion resistance
- Elasticated waist.
Front pockets with zipper closing
Back pocket with touch and close fasteners
Leg hem adjustment.
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Soft and smooth outer materials that provide comfort and excellent drape characteristics.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing moisture to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX fabric with mesh lining
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.