Men's GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology Pants
Brand new trouser in GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology fabric. Stretch fabric used in different directions to maximise playing performance and flexibility. Distinctive leg openings at the back, rather than the side, produce a modern slimline look. Fashioned elasticated waist and reinforced fabric along the bottom edge. Two zipped watertight front pockets
and two at the back of these stylish black trousers.
Size: S - 3XL
Elasticated waist with drawstring.
Two back pockets with touch and close fasteners
Fly opening for ease of taking off and putting on
Front pockets with zipper closing
Fleece lined front pockets
Split inseam for extra comfort and abrasion resistance
Leg hem adjustment.
Water repellent zippers.
Extra abrasion resistant fabric at the bottom edge of the trouser leg
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.