Men's GORE-TEX® fabric with mesh lining Jackets
King of the half-zip waterproof jackets. Slightly lighter in weight than the full-zip version at 385 gm. Another highly breathable GORE- TEX® Shell layer jacket in stretch fabric with a mesh lining for greater comfort. Zip at the front covered by distinctive branded panel.
Size: S - 3XL
Cuffs with unique rain channel
Pocket on back w zipper closing
Adjustable waist width
Light weight mesh lining
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Soft and smooth outer materials that provide comfort and excellent drape characteristics.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
The GORE-TEX® membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing moisture to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX® fabric with mesh lining
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.